Product: Classic Board Charcoal Composite Decking
Composite decking is a new generation, maintenance-free, environmentally friendly, embossed with a 3D anti-slip wood grain pattern, and with two color options on the same board. Charcoal composite deck boards come in 5400mm in length, 140mm in width and 22mm thick. Modern Deck™ is made from 90% recycled materials mixed with high-density polyethylene and other chemicals. Timber powder is the main material used for manufacturing including recycled plastic, all are sourced from factories and household waste.
Following benefits, you will get when you are going to use the Charcoal composite deck:
- 25 Year limited warranty
- 360° capping, full protection
- No maintenance cost
- 3D antislip wood grain
- Free stainless steel clips and screws
- Solid boards not hollow
- Will not crack, warp, rot or twist
- Superior scratch, stain, fade resistance
- Superior mold resistance
- Termite resistant
- Weather resistant
Following cons to consider, if your deck is facing north and has direct sunlight exposure, then during hot summer days the surface of the composite deck may get hot, you should consider building a shade shelter for more comfortable use.
Notes to consider prior installation:
1. Classic board composite deck boards will have slight color and surface differences in order to ensure a natural appearance.
2. Like all wood plastic composite materials handling, installation, and storing should be taken care not to scratch by sharp or heavy objects. One way of the removals of scratches is to wire brush or use a scouring pad and rub in the same direction as the grain pattern.
3. Acclimatise composite deck boards on-site at least for 48hours prior to installation.
4. For a longer than 5.4m long deck use a breaker board in order to compensate for expansion.
Call JU Flooring for your Classic board Charcoal composite decking project!